Sunday, June 14, 2015

Always

This is my last correspondence on this trip. I don't want to seem very emotional and sentimental so I'm only going to say a few words. 

Since you last heard from me I was still in high spirits because we had more time left. But now as our time has run out I would like to dedicate this blog to some of my favourite memories on this trip through my pictures. 

Our first day with the Padua kids 

Our last day with the Padua kids 

Where I belong

My favourite couple 

Another couple 

Republik nights 

Art appreciation  

Self reflection 

Mirto

Stranded at Poetto 

Waking up to my favourite thing in the world 

Sunset dinners 

Falcone "The Godfather "

Midnight on the church steps
Daniella 

Endless bus rides

Sleepy boat rides
Futbol

Being a kid again 

Constantly exploring

The vino bianco team 

Gelato nights

Pizza nights

We were laughing at something

Maybe at this...

Or this...

When it all first began


As I sit here, I remember so many stories, inside jokes, laughter and captivating moments. I explored so much of this beautiful serene island and met so many lovely people that I wish I could take with me wherever I go. I know I'll always have the memories but I wish time could stand still just for a little longer. I was never any good at goodbyes.  




No comments:

Post a Comment